Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A Proud Papa

Alright, off to a good start with the year 2 resolutions!

I make no secret that I love the Philadelphia Eagles. Though this year is off to a brutal start, my loyalty and love still lies with this team. My dream is to have that passion and devotion be handed down to my son. Here is how I did it:




Of course, like a true player, while beautiful women (ok, they weren't that great, it must have been the Eagles JV cheerleaders) swooned over him, he blew them off. He was more interested in the little shiny pieces of plastic in their pom poms (as the pictures displays) than the actual cheerleaders. I couldn't have been more proud. And Missy couldn't have been more embarrassed.

Hey, whatever I have to do to make this kid an Eagles fan, that is the sacrifice I am willing to make. Go Birds!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell are you doing to your son? Stop this now or we'll have to report you to DCFS.

Unknown said...

Riley makes a cute centerpiece! I love that he is so intent on the shiny pom-poms, not the shiny girls!